During tax season we offer accounting internships that have the potential of continuing on a part-time basis through the academic year. The internship program is a paid position and will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of accounting functions via on-the-job training. We offer a flexible work schedule for this position.
- Bookkeeping for business clients using Quick Books
- Bank reconciliations
- Recording journal entries
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Provide clerical support for to Senior Accountants related to the preparation of individual and business tax returns.
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
As an Accountant Intern you will learn how to use tax preparation and accounting computer software such as Ultra Tax, PPC and QuickBooks.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, with a major in Accounting or Finance, with current GPA of 3.0 or above.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, and Word).
Email your resume to Julie Davidson at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org